Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fireplace Facelift - Christmas Decorating

I was determined not to put the Christmas decorations up this year until my fireplace was painted, and well, since it is, they are up!  It looks so much nicer with a little Christmas decor!



See my latest masterpiece (ok, not really a masterpiece, but I like it).  I didn't like the dorky little bear hanging above the mantel so I had an old wood picture that I repainted white and then stenciled PEACE onto.  Unfortunately my stenceling isn't the greatest, it always bleeds, but you can't tell with it being so far away!  The stenceling of the boys Christmas stockings worked much better than the wood picture.


And speaking of those little amigo's, here they are, cute as ever!  :)  Love my little guys!!


Christmas will be here before you know it, so that means I HAVE to get my Christmas cards out ASAP... I usually procrastinate, which means I still have cards sitting on my kitchen counter in February!  So bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment